Sunday, August 9, 2009

Blogger Melissa > Blogger Tom

I know that I have been slacking...I'm in a very weird place where the newness of Korea is wearing off and I am just trying to knock out the days and weeks to get to the end of this tour. Not that I am complaining about the opportunity. I always welcome a chance to work in another part of the world. Its just that I am not on vacation here, and coming home to an empty apartment day after day gets more than a little old. There is good and bad in everything here. I get to drive a '94 Hyundai Sonata...which, is rad, except that the seat belt likes to unbuckle itself as I drive.

Melissa and Ella are coming to visit...we will be a whole family again for a pretty extended period of time (five weeks). Since it will be at the half way point of the tour it will break it up nicely. I am pumped to have my girls with me. I'm sure Mel will want to see the whole country.

That is all for now...big exercise starting this week... it will last through the end of the month...busy times.


Taking aim at some (notional) commies.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there babe! I can't wait to cruise the streets in that pimpin' ride. xoxox

    ReplyDelete